Documents to be submitted at the time of submitting duly filled in Application Form
1. Duly filled in application form.
2. Photocopy of Marks Cards.
3. Revised Caste / Income certificate.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
1. Original Marks Card or Provisional marks card duly signed by the Head of the Institution.
2. T. C. Original + One Photocopy of the same.
3. Caste Certificate : SC/ST ( Five Xerox copies)
4. Income certificate ( 1 + 4 copies)
5. Passport size photos - 4 and stamp size photo - 1
6. Undertaking - 2 copies
7. Form - I.D. Card format
Fee structure will be announced at the time of admission - Click here for Details
Rules and Regulations
1. Admission of candidates is made by considering the marks obtained at the Pre-University
2. Students should abide by the rules and regulations in force framed from time to time by the
3. Students will not be admitted to the college again to the succeeding years / semester unless
attendance, progress and conduct are satisfactory.
4. Reservation of seats will be made in accordance with the Government rules in force. Students
should submit caste / Income certificate issued by the revenue authorities.
5. At the time of admission. Original Marks Card and Transfer Certificate of Pre-University, Caste /
Income certificate should be submitted.
6. Sports Quota: each class will have a seat reserved for the sportsmen.
7. Students of the other colleges seeking admission to second and third year of the course should
obtain prior permission from the Registrar, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta.
8. Students of other states, seeking admission to first year course should obtain eligibility certificate
from the Registrar, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta.
9. Using Mobile Phone on the campus is strictly Prohibited.
10. If a student loses a library book, she must either arrange to replace the book within a
month or pay double the price of the book.
11. Class tests will be conducted to assess the performance of the student for the purposes of
12. Students must read all the information put up on the notice board of the college.
13. Parents are required to meet the principal and the class mentor frequently to keep themselves
in touch with the attendance and progress of their wards.
14. The working hours of the college will be 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
News and Events
Copyright © SACS 2014, All Rights Reserved
Best viewed in 1024 X 768 resolution with MSIE 7+