Eligibility for Under Graduation Course
1. Students who have successfully completed two- year pre university examination (PUC) conducted by the Karnataka Pre University Board or any other equivalent examination recognised by the Kuvempu University are eligible to take admission to B.A. B.S.W, B.B.M. or B.Com Courses.
2. Subjects studied in PUC and percentage of marks scored in PUC will be taken into consideration for admission.
3. Students who have passed the three - year Diploma in Commercial Secretarial Practice conducted by the Dept. of Technical Education, Govt. of Karnataka, are eligible to take admission to the III Sem B.Com directly. Such students will not avail of the benefit of exemption in any subject of the 3rd 4th 5th and 6th Sem of B.Com.
4. Same is the case with students who have completed 2 year Diploma in Business Administration. They can take admission directly to the 5th Sem. of B.com. But they have to clear the language subjects of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Semesters of B.com.
5. Students should submit separate forms for admission to different courses.
Eligibility for Post Graduation
Students who have successfully completed Three- year Degree course conducted by the UGC Recognised University are eligible to take admission to Post Graduation course in respective fields.
News and Events
Copyright © SACS 2014, All Rights Reserved
Best viewed in 1024 X 768 resolution with MSIE 7+